Here’s a date for your diary. Please come along if you can.
This week is Bees’ Needs Week (18-24 July). You can do your bit for our pollinators by following these simple steps:-
- Grow more flowers, shrubs and trees
- Let your garden grow wild
- Cut your grass less often
- Don’t disturb insect nest and hibernation spots
- Think carefully about whether to use pesticides
The best in show garden at this year’s RHS Chelsea flower show, was a garden which took re-wilding as its theme.
Here are some useful websites to help:-
- , https://plantlife.love-wildflowers.org.uk/about_us
If you are interested in seeing Glasgow’s Pollinator Plan it can be found at www.glasgow.gov.uk
There are still dates available if you wish to help with this great cause!